Temos um novo site para o servir melhor.
Por favor consulte.
Microfone Cardióide de Membrana Larga
Audio-Technica's stringent quality and consistency standards set the AT2020 apart from other mics in its class. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. The AT2020: the new standard for affordable side-address studio condensers.
· Ideal for project/home-studio applications
· High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
· Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
· Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
· Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
· Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
· Polar Pattern: Cardioid
· Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
· Open Circuit Sensitivity: 37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
· Impedance: 100 ohms
· Maximum Input Sound Level: 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
· Dynamic Range: 124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
· Signal to Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
· Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
· Weight: 12.1 oz (345 g)
· Dimensions: 6.38" (162.0 mm) long, 2.05" (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter
· Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
· Accessories: Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch