Temos um novo site para o servir melhor.
Por favor consulte.
HIGH SPEED, AMPED-UP, AND LOUD
The new Fender® Mustang™ amplifier series raises the standard for modern guitar versatility and muscle. Driven by incredibly authentic amp models and a huge bank of built-in effects, Mustang™ amplifiers come equipped with USB connectivity and Fender® FUSE™ software, allowing your musical creativity and imagination to run wild.
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 20 Watts
- Inputs: One
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8” Stereo Input Jack
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Headphone Jack
- Line Out: Speaker Emulated USB Output; 1/8” Headphone Jack Doubles as Speaker Emulated Line Out
- Channels: One channel (with 24 presets)
- Power Handling: 20 Watts
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Preset Select, Modulation Select, Delay/Reverb Select, Save Button, Exit Button, Tap Tempo Button
- Output Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Amplifier Length: 19.3cm
- Amplifier Width: 40 cm
- Amplifier Height: 36.83 cm
- Amplifier Weight: 7.7 kg
- Speaker: 1-8" Fender® Special Design Speaker
- Additional Comments: 24 effects in two categories, easily and instantly selected and adjusted with a twist of only two knobs. 12 modulation effects (chorus, deep chorus, flanger, bias/sine tremolo, optical/vintage tremolo, optical vintage tremolo fast, vibratone slow, vibratone fast, octaver, phaser slow deep, phaser medium, step filter), 12 delay and reverb effects (tape delay 150ms/1 repeat, stereo tape delay 300ms/3 repeats, mono delay 700ms/4 repeats, small room reverb, plate reverb, large hall reverb, Fender ’63 spring reverb, Fender ’65 spring reverb, tape delay room, tape delay large hall, ducking delay small hall, echo filter
- Unique Features: Amp modeling; distortion; 24 onboard presets (unlimited storage with computer); USB connectivity for user programming and audio recording output; auxiliary input for media player; chromatic tuner; Fender® FUSE™ application for deep editing, preset storage, patch swapping and free artist content; additional effects including fuzz, pitch shifter and touch wah, with even more available through Fender FUSE; Ableton® Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio-quality recording software compatible with Mustang USB recording output; AmpliTube® Fender LE software